søndag den 25. april 2010

25 April. 2010

Okay... not tuesday, but sunday xD lol.
I found this at J-fashion:
http://rlstv.com/2010/04/23/the-price-of-beauty-tokyo-japan-season-1-episode

I think they were so embarrasing ._.
But well, it was their first time there.
And i got goosebumps, when i saw Tokyo and the Lolitas i:
I really hope that Line still wants me with her and her parents to Japan,
next year? <3

Yesterday i walked home alone from a (really boring) confirmation,
and two guys yelled 'fire alarm' at me xD hahahah.
Excuse me: but i love my red hair (;
Right now i have a little Kra obsession (Thanks to Line, that monkey 8D)
..All in all, i don't do anything else but watching weird J-rock videos.
And LM.C, ofc<3

SVS-con in less than 2 weeks : D
Can't wait! With or without cosplay.
Seriously, i don't want to have Kairi on agian, again, again.
I need a con-break from her. I want to wear my other clothes D: and Kigurumi.

Not much more to tell.
My life is very boring right now.. xD;
Bye~

2 kommentarer:

  1. of course I want :3 *hoping that you have enough money* ^&^ <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Yay<3 I'll save up as much as i can! Else i have some other money i can use : D

    SvarSlet