mandag den 2. august 2010

2 August. 2010

Right now I'm sitting and going all crazy about how cute and fat my cat is ):
And just to keep the blog up, I wanted to update with something.

Genki-con 2010 is on friday... wow. So close.
And I haven't had the time to be excited or anything xD
I know the reason to the forgetting about it.... k-pop ):
Stupid k-pop.....
Messing everything my life up ;_; lol.
No really T___T sad but true.
Oh yes, genki -
I'm sooooooooooo nervous. I haven't talked with the people for so long.
And to like 2 meetups or events I couldn't come ):
I just feel like I'm losing cosplay things and my cosplay friends and other friends ;_;
Especially óne person. I hope you know I love you and I think about you everyday, even though we don't talk that much anymore..
But It's my own fault xD
I just have to realize that I'm so antisocial and do something about it.
But then I'm shy and I suck at making friends and LALALLADJADLJSLSIDKFLASIFGDSLI.

- Now I'm really excited to see all the people, forget all the bad things and enjoy the weekend<3
And later this month I'm going to 2 meetups : D
I remember summer 2009 where I was in 'the kings garden' like the whole summer xD
Aish.


So now I have a little vacation from work.
I've worked like 30 hours this month, and normally I work like 20 or less xD
So I can't wait to get the money<3
Some of them is going to the Japan trip I'm saving up to,
and the others, well I found this online shop... and it's heaven ;_;

Byebye.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I hope I'll be able to meet you at Genki! ;D

    - Imma a antisociable person too, need to get out a lot more xD

    SvarSlet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, I hope you can recognice me or I can recognice you then : D

    -Glad to hear I'm not the only one i:

    SvarSlet