fredag den 3. juni 2011

I'm back!

Thought that I needed at place to write about my life again, just because tumblr is just not made for long rants about that lol.

Today I went to Copenhagen with Miw. We wanted to buy lightsticks for the SMTown concert, but we ended up shopping instead, because we couldn't find them ):
And damn it was so hot kfhrtolih.

There's 1 week left until SMTown in Paris..... I'm not mentally prepared for it haha.
But I can't wait!!!! I've never been in France, I'm so looking foward to it :D
And I'm also going to see some of the people from Norway.
It can only be good<3
And the main reason why we're going; Super Junior, SNSD, HoMin, F(x) and SHINee!
*spazz* I just can't fucking believe it.

I hope everybody is happy and all<3
Bye : D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar