søndag den 14. marts 2010

14 March. 2010

So, today it's sunday..
And the weekend just flied away o.o like... i didn't got to do many things xD
Except my english-eassy. Witch btw, sucks ^^.
And i just got home from Foxy an hour ago.
Me and my cosplaygroup did a little 'thanks for the 100 subscribers' video,
and a photoshoot. I hope it turned out well :'3.
It was really nice.

School tomorrow.. oh god.
I just want svs-con now ;_;
But first there is 3 days with amazing people, Costrip and LM.C concert with Line<3
I really love my life right now xD But as usual, when is say that it all turns around xD
And suddenly i'm depressed again >_< BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.

And uh yes, the LM.C concert. God, i really can't wait *_*
They are my favfavfav band, and i know nomatter what, it's gonna be amazing<3
Now i'm gonna watch movie and sleep. bye

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar