tirsdag den 23. marts 2010

23 March. 2010

Right now i'm so sad ):
I really hate my parents atm.
They seriously don't understand ANYTHING at all xD
They don't even try.. but wtf,
i'm the family's black sheep nomatter what.

So, me and some friends are planning the London-Expo trip.
I reeeeally hope theres enough rooms for us 7 ):
*crossing my fingers*
And i'm also crossing my fingers for that i don't
have to works saturday the 8th may ö
Svs-con is more important<3
But if miss work, by mom would be pissed..
Over 1 day, yes.

BUT the good things!
LM.C concert in 2 weeks! *_* wow.
I have this feeling that it's gonna be cancelled og something ö
But i don't hope so ;_; that would be so unlucky xD
And the weekend for my konfirmation and Hanami
is only like 25 days away : D
And maybe gonna say hey so Helena at the airport
(cause she lives in luxemburg)
And i miss her<3

I'm gonna end this now.
And go to bed .. and away from my parents xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar